And they’re more than physical. Find out the behind the scenes best kept secrets.
With Christmas around the corner, maybe you’re concerned about your lifestyle routine that deserves a switch up in order to look healthy and great. We know the struggle of having to get in shape but hating working out. We give you 5 reasons that will motivate you to exercise in no time.
- Physical exercise has a positive effect on our health, and not only because our body consumes energy, and we might lose weight…
- … it is also because physical exercise has a positive effect on our whole body metabolism and performance.
- Physical exercise improves sensitivity of our body tissues to insulin, meaning that sugar is used well by our cells.
- Physical activity can prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures. We know that exercise has positive effects on bone, as long as calcium intake is adequate.
- We must exercise regularly to improve our cardiovascular and respiratory systems, brain activity and also the immune response.
Isn’t enough? It is strongly recommended to combine physical exercise with a good healthy food plan. Even in Christmas, Atlantic or Mediterranean diets are recommended.